Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ch 12 Sly and Doris warn Primo I am a gold digger

Primo: My mom and dad think you are marrying me for my money.

Me: Oh! Are you rich?

Primo: They think I am.

Me: No, seriously – is there something I’m not seeing here? I have more assets than you do. It’s the money from the sale of my house – which, may I remind you, I was within $300 of paying off when I sold it – that gave us the fifty percent down payment for this house. You gave all your money to ex-wife so you could get a divorce. And your mom and dad have disinherited you, so it’s not like I have their enormous estate of a poorly-built house in a place I would never want to live to look forward to.

Primo: They think you are lazy and just don’t want to get a job again so you are just marrying me.

Me: They think I am marrying you to get out of working?

Primo: Yep.


Me: Ha. Tell them I am marrying you for sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment