Friday, October 6, 2017

Ch 12 Doris comments on my clothes-drying habits and I clench my teeth to keep from snapping at her because LordHaveMercy there is only so much criticism I can take in one day after having to sleep in the guest room in MY OWN HOUSE

Primo: I like how the clothes smell when they’re line dried, but I like the way they get fluffy in the dryer.

Doris: Goldie, you should dry the towels in the dryer for Primo.  


Don't tell me how to run my house, lady, I think. And hey aren't you the environmental activist? Shouldn't you be in favor of line drying over machine drying?

But I say nothing, just grit my teeth because

·         She is a guest in my home and

·         She is Primo's mother.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your marimeko sheets! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aren't they gorgeous? I got them on sale last year, so this photo is not historically correct. But they are so beautiful!

      Delete