Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Ch 12 I put together a chocolate bowl for Sly and Doris’s room just to show them comme il faut. Won’t they be embarrassed when they see what good hosting looks like? (Probably not. They are shameless.)

Primo: You can't put my Oreos in the company chocolate.

Me: Why not? This is for your mom and dad. And they’re not good, anyway. They’re just crap samples you got from the Delta lounge. They’re probably stale.


Primo: I never buy Oreos. These are special.

Me: I bake you better cookies than that. I just want to get rid of them. They are horrible cookies.

Primo: No they’re not!



Me: If you think Oreos taste good, you must have had a horrible childhood.
Primo: These are special. They can have two of the Biscoff instead.

Me: You won’t even share them with your mom and dad?

Primo: Oh come on. They can’t taste anything. Their taste buds are shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment