Saturday, October 7, 2017

Ch 12 Ted sends us a wedding present, which I guess is nice of him, but then Primo tells me about the sex toy he also sent

Primo: Oh – I forgot to tell you. Ted and his wife sent us a wedding present. It came in the mail today.

Me: That was nice of them, especially considering I have never even met them, and, according to your dad, Ted isn’t even “part of the family.” What is it?

Primo: Well – it’s nice and it’s weird.

Me: Why?

Primo: Here is the nice part. They sent these salad tongs from Africa.

Me: I like those!

Primo: Yeah. But Ted also sent me a cock ring.

Me: A what? What is that?

Primo: A cock ring.

Me: I have never heard of that. Is it what I think it is?

Primo: Probably. He told my dad about it before he mailed it so my dad asked me about it.

Me: What? One, Ted told your dad he was going to send you a cock ring and two, YOUR DAD IS ASKING YOU ABOUT IT?

Primo: Yep.

Me: Seriously, what is wrong with these people? What did you say to your dad? I take back what I said about that being nice of them.

Primo: I shut him down. Told him I was not going to talk about that with him.

Me: Does your dad get that our sex life is none of his business?


Primo: He thinks his sex life is my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment